Last updated: January 13, 2024
This privacy notice for StorePlugin (“we,” “us” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (process) ) your information when you visit, subscribe, register or make a purchase from storeplugin.net
WHO WE ARE
We are StorePlugin, a WordPress plugin development company striving to enhance users’ online experiences. We have our online presence on https://storeplugin.nextcodebd.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
At StorePlugin, when you visit our website, we automatically gather certain details about your device. This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Furthermore, as you navigate through our website, we collect information about the specific web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that led you to our site, and your interactions with our site. This collected information is referred to as “Device Information.”
We use various technologies to collect Device information:
- Cookies: These are data files placed on your device or computer, typically containing an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log Files: These track actions on the website and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels: These electronic files are utilized to record information about how you browse our website.
- Google Analytics: This service helps us in tracking website traffic and how visitors interact with our site.
UTILIZATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At StorePlugin, we prioritize the effective and secure use of your personal data. The primary purpose of collecting Order Information is to ensure a smooth transaction process when you make purchases on our website. This includes processing your payment details, organizing shipping logistics, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations. Additionally, we leverage this Order Information to:
- Engage in direct communication with you for customer service and updates.
- Conduct screening of orders to identify and prevent potential risks or fraud.
- Align with your preferences to offer relevant information or promotions about our products and services.
We place a significant emphasis on utilizing Order Information for accurate and efficient invoicing.
The Device Information we gather plays a crucial role in enhancing our website’s security and user experience. We use this information to:
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and fraudulent activities, particularly by analyzing your IP address.
- Continuously improve and optimize our website. This involves analyzing customer interaction and behavior on the site, which helps us understand user preferences and improve site functionality.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns, ensuring they resonate with our audience and meet our business objectives.
In summary, your Personal Information, encompassing both Order and Device Information, is essential for us to provide a secure, efficient, and tailored shopping experience at StorePlugin.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store–you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As shared above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at – http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK POLICY
As a resident of Europe, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Access and Control: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. Furthermore, you can request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
- Exercise Your Rights: To exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact details provided below.
- Data Processing Justification: We process your information to fulfill our contractual obligations (for instance, if you place an order through our site) or in pursuit of our legitimate business interests as described in this policy.
- International Data Transfers: Please be aware that your information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside Europe, including Canada and the United States.
We are committed to respecting your rights and handling your personal information with care and transparency. For any concerns or requests regarding your data, please contact us directly.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY & MINORS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18. If you know that a child under 18 years of age provided us with their data, please contact us, and we will take necessary measures immediately.
We are implementing the GDPR principles to become GDPR compliant. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of Europe, is the latest privacy regulation and policy that will be implemented in May 2018 all over the world. We are working strictly to bring transparency to our data uses – how we are going to collect, store and use our customers and users’ (your) data.
We always takes good care of user data and maintains the privacy because it is crucially important to us. From the start of our company, we have maintained strict principles of data protection and privacy.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]